Friday, August 20, 2010

N's Suhoor Staple

9th Roza today Alhamdulillah and its N's 8th. She skipped one in between that too on my insistence (Great Going, Go Girl!!). R skipped three so far (WOW, I can't believe it!!).. S has been keeping 20 minutes rozas several times a day :D. Ru and U are planning to keep them all.. so far so good ..Keep it up!

May Allah SWT accept these fasts and reward them. Ameen.

I wanted to journal Nabeeha's daily Suhoor. It has become a staple now :) Something we can look back years later and smile about..

2 waffles, margarine, waffle syrup, whipped topping and chocolate syrup..:D





4 comments:

Unknown said...

MAshALlah!!
I m soo proud of you N,R,Ru,U& S MAy Allah accept you efforts and make you very strong muslims....Ameen

U said...

Are you bored of eating the same sahoor everyday?

N said...

@U : Yah! I don't really like eating waffles everytime. I guess I will be eating Cereal for a change now.

Ru said...

WOW! I really can't believe it!
You guys are growing fast!
Keep it up!