Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little trees

I know I know!! Its been a while. What has been going on? Hmm.. come to think of it, I cant think of any! Kids had been begging to do some crafts and I had been putting it off for so long. A perfect example of procrastination..as the sign on my computer desk that says " I always wanted to be a procrastinator. Just never got around to it!"

Well, I finally got around to get the kids crafty this week. The first project we did was an inspiration from Frugal Family fun Blog. We went out in the back yard to hunt for some twigs and that gave us a chance for a quick nature trail. After collecting some twigs and gathering the play-doh, the kids got busy. It was really simple; stick the twigs into the play-doh, put blobs of play-doh on the edges and Voila! A piece of art.. umm 3 pieces of art!! :D

2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

They look great! I'm so happy you did this!! :-) xoxo

<3,
Valerie

JV said...

Thanks Valerie. All your ideas are simple yet inspirational!